Thanks a lot kl522 this is useful to know. If I don't find a solution I might have to upgrade to pcmanfm2. I did want to wait a while longer though.
Thanks a lot kl522 this is useful to know. If I don't find a solution I might have to upgrade to pcmanfm2. I did want to wait a while longer though.

Vintage PC Chips M571 Socket 7 Motherboard V3.2A K6500 CPU 384MB EDO DRAM cables
$74.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage Kaypro WordStar MailMerge User Guide + CP/M Manuals Pair No Disks
$24.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage AT&T PC 6300 PC Interface Sealed Communications Series Factory Sealed
$24.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00