Interesting. Looks like a a few weeks course on IRC/vnc and via email.
I'd be glad to teach you .. just to see if I can teach anyone anything![]()
I don't know whether it is appropriate to ask for paid help in this forum. If so, I apologize in advance. After many years in WIndows, I have finally been introduced to Linux and Knoppix. I am both stunned by the difficulty in learning Linux administration as well as mesmerized by the potential of Knoppix. Since my Linux class does not start for another month, I need online help setting up a dedicated machine for Knoppix remastering as I will have a need for several different flavors. I would be willing to pay for an online personal tutorial via VNC for anyone with the requisite skills. Contact me at JSear@mindspring with a quote, bid for this job.
Once again, I hope that this is not an inappropriate request for this medium.
Interesting. Looks like a a few weeks course on IRC/vnc and via email.
I'd be glad to teach you .. just to see if I can teach anyone anything![]()
Ghandalfar, Thanks for your reply. I will PM you.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Server (256GB NVME, 8GB RAM, i5-7500 @ 3.8Ghz)
$75.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99