Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Kpackage

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1

    Kpackage

    Hi,

    I really have to apologize for my bad bad english, because I'm french and it isn't that easy
    to use "technical" english huhu .....

    I've encountered a pretty problem with Kpackage (yeah I know I should use apt-get...) :
    I can't uninstall packages ! When I try to unistall some packages, I always get the
    same error message: "exec_failed: such (smthg) ...."

    It would be nice if you could help me, because I'd like to uninstall some packages in order
    to upgrade my system !

    Thanks a lot for your help !

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40

    aa

    Why not apt-get remove ??

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: Kpackage

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcatz
    Hi,

    I really have to apologize for my bad bad english, because I'm french and it isn't that easy
    to use "technical" english huhu .....

    I've encountered a pretty problem with Kpackage (yeah I know I should use apt-get...) :
    I can't uninstall packages ! When I try to unistall some packages, I always get the
    same error message: "exec_failed: such (smthg) ...."

    It would be nice if you could help me, because I'd like to uninstall some packages in order
    to upgrade my system !

    Thanks a lot for your help !
    If you would like to remove the packages graphically then apt-get install synaptic as root in a console window to install synaptic which is a graphical front end for apt. Then synaptic as root in a console window will open the program and you will be able to remove the packages you wish. note: you may want to use the -s switch to simulate the action of apt to check for conflicts and then remove the -s to install eg. apt-get -s install synaptic.

Similar Threads

  1. kpackage
    By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
  2. KPackage
    By mimes in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
  3. KPackage Error????
    By Stryker87 in forum General Support
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 02:11 AM
  4. KPackage
    By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
  5. How can I use KPACKAGE?
    By JLJR in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5 picture

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5

$189.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield

$84.99



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠ picture

⁠Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)⁠

$29.90



ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio picture

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio

$34.99



ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI  ATX RGB picture

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB

$69.99



Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK picture

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK

$154.99



B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield picture

B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield

$75.96