-
Desktop is being blocked - neverending story
I don't know how it happened, but every time I start Knoppix:
- the Desktop is blocked from changes
- I can't right click elsewhere the icons (no menu is showed),
- can't arrange icons on the desktop in Knoppix 6.2
- can't even see the miniatures
- all effects are down
The only one time I can see it UNLOCKED is the time I try to use Ctrl+V shortcut when copying something from my cell phone to the unfunny desktop.
I use Knoppix 6.2 for 2 months with this bad distro. I didn't changed anything important.
What went wrong? Is it just big blow up of LXDE (experimental) or something else?
Last edited by GizmoPlushie; 05-18-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Reason: minir design changes .;)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00