If your installation uses GRUB Legacy then you have a configuration file /boot/grub/menu.lst You might edit this file as user root and add your cheatcode to the line which begins with the word kernel.
I have just installed Knoppix 6.0.1(6.2 doesn't work on my pc) and I want to turn off compiz fusion(hate it). I know that when you boot from a live disk, you can use the cheatcode 'knoppix no3d' but I need to know how to store this cheatcodes in my current hd install.
If your installation uses GRUB Legacy then you have a configuration file /boot/grub/menu.lst You might edit this file as user root and add your cheatcode to the line which begins with the word kernel.

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic
$36.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25