-
save cheatcodes in hd installation
I have just installed Knoppix 6.0.1(6.2 doesn't work on my pc) and I want to turn off compiz fusion(hate it). I know that when you boot from a live disk, you can use the cheatcode 'knoppix no3d' but I need to know how to store this cheatcodes in my current hd install.
-
Senior Member
registered user
If your installation uses GRUB Legacy then you have a configuration file /boot/grub/menu.lst You might edit this file as user root and add your cheatcode to the line which begins with the word kernel.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50