Hello!
Here's my problem :
I'm connected through the ethernet to a windows XP box (internet connection sharing) , knoppix activates DHCP on boot but the connection is very slow (1Ko/sec instead of 350Ko/sec). I tried to enter the settings manually through Network card configuration utility in the knoppix menu and this time I got nothing... What should I do?
The knoppix PC is a toshiba satellite laptop with a built-in ethernet port
The XP box has a realtek ethernet PCI.
Thanks for your help! I'm new to this forum (hi everybody!) and to knoppix (2 weeks experience only)
![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
wholesale 10/20/100 Pack USB Flash Drive Memory Stick Pendrive Thumb Drive Lot
$200.00
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive
$24.99