-
Junior Member
registered user
internet connection sharing problem + saving conf on floppy
Hello!
Here's my problem :
I'm connected through the ethernet to a windows XP box (internet connection sharing) , knoppix activates DHCP on boot but the connection is very slow (1Ko/sec instead of 350Ko/sec). I tried to enter the settings manually through Network card configuration utility in the knoppix menu and this time I got nothing... What should I do?
The knoppix PC is a toshiba satellite laptop with a built-in ethernet port
The XP box has a realtek ethernet PCI.
Thanks for your help! I'm new to this forum (hi everybody!) and to knoppix (2 weeks experience only)
Similar Threads
-
By Jwizzman in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:52 PM
-
By iisatrini in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:07 PM
-
By Yeti in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:56 AM
-
By captaincourage in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 06:01 AM
-
By pfb in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 09:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00