-
Junior Member
registered user
"it's designed to run without passwords" - right, but the problem is more complicated than that, for instance, if you use the menu system to start the "Users and Groups" applet, it won't let you change anything. So I edited the menu entry to put "sudo" in front of the command line for the applet and it works fine. But these menu changes don't persist, so I guess I need to use that persistence file? Since it's installed on an 8GB SD drive, and it claims there is 4 Gig left, how big should I make the persistence file? I guess since Knoppix uses FAT32 - the biggest I can make it is ~2GB...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$459.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

Lot of 16 Genuine HPE 32GB DDR4-2133 ECC LRDIMM Server Memory Modules
$1100.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 16GB DDR4 ECC Registered PC4-2666V 288-Pin RDIMM RAM M393A2K40CB2
$60.00

*LOT OF 2* 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B Laptop Memory RAM DDR5 SODIMM Samsung / SK Hynix
$680.00

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00