-
Junior Member
registered user
6.2.1 + HP ProBook4510s = WOW!!!!
Knoppix 6.2.1 x86_64 works INCREDIBLY well on my ProBook!! It even set up the WiFi and 1600x900 display (with hardware accel.) correctly. So I did an install. I'm surprised because I never got that kind of compatability on 6.x with my HP Pavillion 6325us ...
EDIT: I forgot to ask - all the submenus of the system menu are "flat" - no organization beyond the first menu - many distros group submenus according to function - is there a way to import a menu organization from a different distro? I believe KDE has a typical setup: for instance "Games" main menu is further subdivided into "Action," "Arcade," "Board Games," etc... This makes it much easier to navigate the many, many applications and I believe it's a KDE standard...
TIA!!
Patti
Last edited by PattiMichell; 05-22-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00