I have icedove and iceweasel setup on the flashdrive now so how can i put my backed up files (.mozilla) with the new setup? I have searched the disk and dont see anyware were the mozilla files are located. Thanks!
I have icedove and iceweasel setup on the flashdrive now so how can i put my backed up files (.mozilla) with the new setup? I have searched the disk and dont see anyware were the mozilla files are located. Thanks!

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 5.2 GHz - Socket AM5 120W
$399.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99