-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I use a 16.5 GB ext2 persistent store, for testing now, seems like checking takes some time.. But, it seems to work. Full system upgrade went well.
16.5 GB persistent store is considered a huge persistent store but it is still probably not near to a point where file system check is unbearably slow. I used to have a 130 G ext3 file system which file system check takes unbearably long time to complete. I have since migrated to ext4. I am glad that I did. 130 GB is already slow, I can't imagine having a 1 TB ext3 file system !
As I am writing, I did a small mod to my minirt.gz to support ext4. I think it is about time it should do that.
Cheers.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

WHOOP TAB-8US2 8" Quad Core, 4G, 32 GB SSD, 3 GB RAM, Tablet PC W/Cover Bundle
$59.95

Lenovo Thinkcentre M720q Intel Core i5 8th Gen 8GB RAM 256GB No OS USFF Desktop
$115.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

Apple Macbook Air M1 8-Core 13in 256GB SSD 8GB RAM 2020 Space Gray Poor Used
$339.99

HP 14-DQ2xxx~ i3 Gen 11~ 8 Ram~ 256 NVMe~ Win 11 Pro~ A Condition
$129.95

Dell Optiplex 7070 Intel Core i5 9th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop B3
$150.00