Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Re-master your flash installation

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    123
    sudo chmod 1000:1000 knoppix_tmpiso; didn't work, chmod 777 knoppix_tmpiso did however
    thank you for the script, I'm currently trying it out

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosoep View Post
    sudo chmod 1000:1000 knoppix_tmpiso; didn't work, chmod 777 knoppix_tmpiso did however
    thank you for the script, I'm currently trying it out
    Oops, you're quite right. I meant:

    Code:
    sudo chown 1000:1000 knoppix_tmpiso
    I often type chmod when I mean to type chown.

    The idea is to make knoppix_tmpiso writeable without using sudo, so either what I meant to type or what you did type will do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A

$49.99



Netac 2TB SSD 3D NAND 2.5'' SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive picture

Netac 2TB SSD 3D NAND 2.5'' SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive

$190.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$36.99



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$259.00



Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD

$29.99



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99