-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Capricorny
I use a 16.5 GB ext2 persistent store, for testing now, seems like checking takes some time.. But, it seems to work. Full system upgrade went well.
16.5 GB persistent store is considered a huge persistent store but it is still probably not near to a point where file system check is unbearably slow. I used to have a 130 G ext3 file system which file system check takes unbearably long time to complete. I have since migrated to ext4. I am glad that I did. 130 GB is already slow, I can't imagine having a 1 TB ext3 file system !
As I am writing, I did a small mod to my minirt.gz to support ext4. I think it is about time it should do that.
Cheers.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD VoIP Telephone Handset + DP750 Base Bundle
$249.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99