I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()
I noticed this was a problem with Version 6.2, in the English version as well. Interesting enough I was booting from a USB Device to see if that would fix anything. And unfortunately it didn't. Perhaps a bad script was written somewhere?![]()
I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()

Micron 64GB (32GB x2) DDR5-5600 JEDEC DIMM Workstation Memory (Innodisk branded)
$895.00
Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
(32GB x10) 320 GB Kingston PC4-2933Y DDR4 ECC Registered (Server)
$1600.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot of 2 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 32GB
$138.99
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00