-
9"monochrome monitor and knoppix
Trouble is: I have Target 9" Monochrome Monitor, Model :AM-09S
Knoppix (5.0) start. System working, but I can't see nothing.
I try (command line)
knoppix 2 problem same
knoppix screen=800x600 depth=1 problem same also depth=8/16/24.
What I can try
Adapter : Ati Race II AGP (Mach64GT)
-
Ok working
I use comman line.
knoppix vga=0 knoppix screen=640x480 depth=1 knoppix vsync=60 hsync=50
Similar Threads
-
By Juntalis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2008, 05:35 PM
-
By MGJulius in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:36 AM
-
By JeremyLikesKnoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By Matrox in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 07:44 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99