-
Generating DVD from Flash Knoppix 6.3
Is there a way to generate a DVD from a version that was installed in Flash in Knoppix 6.3? I've misplaced my Linux Magazine DVD that had it on -- the flash version is my only copy!
-
It looks like there's only a small difference between what's on my flash (the Knoppix stuff, I mean) and what I see on the lowest level of the ISO-9660 CD. If you download a copy of the 6.2 iso (CD, not DVD) and open it for editing (in K3B or Brasero?), then replace the iso's KNOPPIX folder (and the boot directory for good luck!) I think it'll make an iso (DVD size) that you can burn and boot. I'm sure there's an easier way, but this should surely work.
Hope that helps!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99