-
Generating DVD from Flash Knoppix 6.3
Is there a way to generate a DVD from a version that was installed in Flash in Knoppix 6.3? I've misplaced my Linux Magazine DVD that had it on -- the flash version is my only copy!
-
It looks like there's only a small difference between what's on my flash (the Knoppix stuff, I mean) and what I see on the lowest level of the ISO-9660 CD. If you download a copy of the 6.2 iso (CD, not DVD) and open it for editing (in K3B or Brasero?), then replace the iso's KNOPPIX folder (and the boot directory for good luck!) I think it'll make an iso (DVD size) that you can burn and boot. I'm sure there's an easier way, but this should surely work.
Hope that helps!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

WD Re 3TB Enterprise 3.5" HDD SATA 6Gb/s 7200RPM 64MB Cache
$70.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)
$61.56

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500 GB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00