Is there a way to generate a DVD from a version that was installed in Flash in Knoppix 6.3? I've misplaced my Linux Magazine DVD that had it on -- the flash version is my only copy!
Is there a way to generate a DVD from a version that was installed in Flash in Knoppix 6.3? I've misplaced my Linux Magazine DVD that had it on -- the flash version is my only copy!
It looks like there's only a small difference between what's on my flash (the Knoppix stuff, I mean) and what I see on the lowest level of the ISO-9660 CD. If you download a copy of the 6.2 iso (CD, not DVD) and open it for editing (in K3B or Brasero?), then replace the iso's KNOPPIX folder (and the boot directory for good luck!) I think it'll make an iso (DVD size) that you can burn and boot. I'm sure there's an easier way, but this should surely work.
Hope that helps!
Krishna![]()

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX3400-48T Ethernet Switch, 12-Port, Gigabit, Rack Mount
$184.99