Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: 6.2.1 .xsession-errors

Threaded View

  1. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198
    I am using 6.2 and I have to major trouble makers - adobe flash and alsa when a game is played. I tackled the problem with flash by starting iceweasel using a small script.
    nohup iceweasel 1>/dev/null 2>&1 &
    I made my desktop file to point to shell script containing the above command and I no longer have error messages.
    Another frequent error in xssession-errors is atk-bridge-WARNING
    I fixed that by disabling accessibility in gconf,
    gconftool-2 -s --type=bool /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility false

    If anyone has a solution to the alsa errors during game play, I will be very thankful
    Last edited by mecho; 06-15-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$276.23



1TB 7.2K RPM SAS 12Gb/s 2.5

1TB 7.2K RPM SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Enterprise HDD for PowerEdge Servers | G14 Tray

$117.99



Samsung T5 1TB USB-C  Portable SSD picture

Samsung T5 1TB USB-C Portable SSD

$110.00



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive

$29.99



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00