I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
Itīs a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
Gives it a Update for "Fritzcard DSL"?
I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
Itīs a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
I have the same Problem, the PCI FritzCard ISDN/DSL will not install.
It comes "no Ethernetadapter Found". My Board is an Epox 8RDA Mainboard
I hope anybody can solve this Problem.
Hello????????
Iam wait since a week and hope a Knoppix Forum Member have any help, but nothing???
Is it so a big Problem?? The AVM Fritzcard DSL is an often selling Hardware Product and i think it must be an Solution to use this PCI Card under Knoppix.
If its impossible to use the AVM Fritzcard ISDN/DSL under Knoppix, so i dont need to wait longer to use Knoppix, but please say it!
If nobody help, i carnt going to Internet with Knoppix!!
HELP !!!!!Please...

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95