I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
It΄s a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
Gives it a Update for "Fritzcard DSL"?
I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
It΄s a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
I have the same Problem, the PCI FritzCard ISDN/DSL will not install.
It comes "no Ethernetadapter Found". My Board is an Epox 8RDA Mainboard
I hope anybody can solve this Problem.
Hello????????
Iam wait since a week and hope a Knoppix Forum Member have any help, but nothing???
Is it so a big Problem?? The AVM Fritzcard DSL is an often selling Hardware Product and i think it must be an Solution to use this PCI Card under Knoppix.
If its impossible to use the AVM Fritzcard ISDN/DSL under Knoppix, so i dont need to wait longer to use Knoppix, but please say it!
If nobody help, i carnt going to Internet with Knoppix!!
HELP !!!!!Please...

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5β SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB SAS 12Gb ST4000NM0025 7200 512n 3.5 HDD
$48.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95