I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
It΄s a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
Gives it a Update for "Fritzcard DSL"?
I have tried to install my AVM FritzCard DSL too but it is not working, i have no idea what I should do now.
It΄s a very big problem for me.
No Internet | No Linux for me![]()
plz help me![]()
I have the same Problem, the PCI FritzCard ISDN/DSL will not install.
It comes "no Ethernetadapter Found". My Board is an Epox 8RDA Mainboard
I hope anybody can solve this Problem.
Hello????????
Iam wait since a week and hope a Knoppix Forum Member have any help, but nothing???
Is it so a big Problem?? The AVM Fritzcard DSL is an often selling Hardware Product and i think it must be an Solution to use this PCI Card under Knoppix.
If its impossible to use the AVM Fritzcard ISDN/DSL under Knoppix, so i dont need to wait longer to use Knoppix, but please say it!
If nobody help, i carnt going to Internet with Knoppix!!
HELP !!!!!Please...

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5β SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99