Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Booting trouble

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Booting trouble

    I noticed this was a problem with Version 6.2, in the English version as well. Interesting enough I was booting from a USB Device to see if that would fix anything. And unfortunately it didn't. Perhaps a bad script was written somewhere?

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Asheville, NC, USA
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by 13th Day View Post
    I noticed this was a problem with Version 6.2, in the English version as well. Interesting enough I was booting from a USB Device to see if that would fix anything. And unfortunately it didn't. Perhaps a bad script was written somewhere?
    I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.

    Cheers!
    krishna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch

$69.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G

$75.00



CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New  picture

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New

$1049.00