I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()
I noticed this was a problem with Version 6.2, in the English version as well. Interesting enough I was booting from a USB Device to see if that would fix anything. And unfortunately it didn't. Perhaps a bad script was written somewhere?![]()
I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20