I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()
I noticed this was a problem with Version 6.2, in the English version as well. Interesting enough I was booting from a USB Device to see if that would fix anything. And unfortunately it didn't. Perhaps a bad script was written somewhere?![]()
I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G8 FHD Touch, Core i7-1185G7, 16GB, 512GB NVMe | Grade B/C
$262.95
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core 5.0GHz CPU Socket AM5 96MB L3 Cache
$350.00
Intel Core i7 11700F 2.5GHz 8 Core CPU Processor LGA1200 16MB Cache
$139.99