I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()
I suspect you are having an error related to some download/burning/copying error. Have you done an md5 check, and/or a self-check? Lots of bad burns turn up (like I mention here), and some bad downloads, too.
Cheers!
krishna![]()

Cisco N9K-C93360YC-FX2 Nexus 9300 w/ 96p 1/10/25G,12p 100G,MACsec capable TESTED
$3594.95
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
Cisco Catalyst 9200 24 Series 24-Port Ethernet Network Switch C9200-24T-E V07
$400.00
Cisco UCS-SD38T61X-EV 3.84TB 2.5in SATA III Hot Plug Internal SSD PM883
$500.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$689.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00