try "pppconfig" and then "pon provider-name" .to disconnect poff
I am having problems starting ppp in my debian installed with knx-hdinstall. I can dial in to my server and succesfully login but ppp does not appear to start. I cannot ping or get to any websites. Are there any modules or any pppd config files that I need to set up?
Thanks.
try "pppconfig" and then "pon provider-name" .to disconnect poff
I had the exact problem and not sure exactly how I fixed it. fist if your modem was ttyS4, use ./MAKEDEV ttyS4 to make it, then ln -s ttyS4 modem so kppp can see it. Try chmod 777 to both ttyS4 and modem. try route -n, while your are online you should get 2 lines and they both should end in ppp. try ifconfig eth0 down. try netcardconfig too. If you find out what did it post back. check /etc/resolv.conf to see numbers are good also resolv.conf in /etc/ppp. read man resolv.conf. Try to access google without name 216.239.37.101
Somewhere in there is solution. Don't give up.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99