I re-mastered KNoppix 3.2 for my upcoming Penguin Sleuth Kit project. Everything works fine so far except one thing. While in KDE if I mount a drive read-only, play with the explorer then try to unmount the drive I get an error that says
Anyone know what that means and what causes it. My KNOPPIX CD that I remastered from works fine. I didn't change much to affect it. Any help would be appreciated...Code:could not unmount device error writing /etc/mtab.tmp
Thanks,
Ernie

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
MCSI IND-486DX Industrial ISA SBC PC/104 Motherboard NOS Untested No CPU RAM
$189.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$69.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00