-
Junior Member
registered user
Error unmounting drives after re-master.
I re-mastered KNoppix 3.2 for my upcoming Penguin Sleuth Kit project. Everything works fine so far except one thing. While in KDE if I mount a drive read-only, play with the explorer then try to unmount the drive I get an error that says
Code:
could not unmount device error writing /etc/mtab.tmp
Anyone know what that means and what causes it. My KNOPPIX CD that I remastered from works fine. I didn't change much to affect it. Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks,
Ernie
Similar Threads
-
By LinuxCrusader in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:29 PM
-
By drmarathe in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By myztik19 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By gowator in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 11:35 AM
-
By simple in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 08:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

Cisco Catalyst 3650 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ WS-C3650-48FD-S w/Dual PSU
$59.99

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99