I re-mastered KNoppix 3.2 for my upcoming Penguin Sleuth Kit project. Everything works fine so far except one thing. While in KDE if I mount a drive read-only, play with the explorer then try to unmount the drive I get an error that says
Anyone know what that means and what causes it. My KNOPPIX CD that I remastered from works fine. I didn't change much to affect it. Any help would be appreciated...Code:could not unmount device error writing /etc/mtab.tmp
Thanks,
Ernie

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$480.63
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48
SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00
Samsung 990 PRO 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD Black MZ-V9P1T0
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$14.78
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$27.50