-
Wired Problem
Hello,
I'm a newbie with linux and use knoppix on a USB flash drive it works but I'm not able to connect to internet.
I input the same data I use with a Slax distro but Knoppix doesn't work.
Herebelow I show you what I did:
I clicked on the small terminal on the toolbar (Network Conenctions) and open it, in tag "WIRED" it show me a connection called "Auto eth0", I tried to edit this configuration but I can't the edit button is not active so I created a new connection with "ADD" and named it "Wired connection1" I input all my data (not the MAC address) in IPv4 Settings:
Method: Manual
and I input Address, Netmask, Gateway,DNS server
Then a small window appears at the bottom right corner with "Connection Established, You are now connected to WIred Connection1". Then I open the internet browser "Iceweasel" and input the Google's address but after a time I received the following error "Server not found"
Any help ?
Thanks in advance
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

HP ENVY 16 / 16" 120 hz / i9-13900H / 1TB Storage / RTX 4060
$920.00