-
thanks so much for the support and advice....I ordered the cd about 3 days ago so am waiting for it to come in the mail. Hopefully it's a good burn (I've noticed a lot of people who have tried to burn their own cd and it's a bad burn or other glitches) so from that angle, I hope the cd itself runs okay. I will definitely let you know how it turns out....I'm stressing a lot over this as I have so much that i don't want to lose off the drive and am in a time crunch, but knoppix does seem to be a good first step. I may run into problems with changing the bios to boot from the cd first, but will handle that when i get to it. for now, just waiting on the cd arrival in regular mail. thanks again, if this $3.95 disc works it'll be a godsend vs. more expensive "recovery" software I've seen out there....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72