-
Knoppix Hacks live CD
I used to have a copy of a knoppix live cd my friend gave me said it was knoppix hacks it had the hacks book logo for the background. He had told me it was specificly designed for doing things that windows and windows based viruses wouldnt let you do. Like for instance I've bought a HDD from a flea market the guy showed me it booted up while I was there it is a 120gb drive for $20. I want to MAKE SURE I remove everything that was on the drive and any trace of it. I was told you can do that with hacks, I dont know what they have had on their drives and I dont want to get introuble for someone elses download. So after that long drawn out bit of info I was wondering where I can download this OS or something of equal-greater ability.
Thanks for reading anyhelp is appricated
RCBII
P.S.: I have UBCD, DSL, and Mint9 so if i can do it with those let me know still new to linux.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

PNY Optima SSD Series 240GB SATA III 6 Gb/s Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$56.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$39.99