What are the entries for /dev/sda5 in /etc/fstab (and, eventually, /etc/mtab)?
I installed recently realplayer, but I am not able to mount drive using the file open menu. Gnome-mplayer is able to mount drives and is using the same browser window.
I am getting this error message:
Error mounting: mount exited with exit code 1: helper failed with:
Error opening '/dev/sda5': Permission denied
Failed to mount '/dev/sda5': Permission denied
Please check '/dev/sda5' and the ntfs-3g binary permissions,
and the mounting user ID. More explanation is provided at
http://ntfs-3g.org/support.html#unprivileged
What are the entries for /dev/sda5 in /etc/fstab (and, eventually, /etc/mtab)?
Yes, it is only with ntfs partitions. Pcmanfm mounts them just fine, but I can't mount through application. VFAT works though. I can mount VFAT using file open in any application.

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75