I really dont want to make things worse, and I am not sure what the Preferences-GParted program is. Is this my only option, is there anything else I can do? because this seems a bit confusing and risky. thanks so much for your help.
I really dont want to make things worse, and I am not sure what the Preferences-GParted program is. Is this my only option, is there anything else I can do? because this seems a bit confusing and risky. thanks so much for your help.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
G-Technology G-RAID 20TB (2 x 10TB) Dual-Bay Thunderbolt 2 External Hard Drive
$425.00
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00