-
Need Help Using Knoppix to Recover Data From Crashed Windows Computer
Hi,
If some one can help me please, windows vista crashed and I couldn't get it to start up, I posted on the miscrosoft website for help and there someone explained to me if I made Knoppix live CD I could recover files I wanted to save with both the CD and a USB device, following the directions I got Knoppix to come up on my computer..first the big Knoppix logo comes up, them it says Linux is loading and brings a written list menu, from what this person explained it should bring up hard drive icons...which is my problem-no icons, just the list menu. I have never used Knoppix before, do I select something from the menu to get to these icons, or did I do something wrong? If anyone can help me that would be great, thanks so much for your time.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99