Anyone using icedove here ? One of the problems I have with Icedove is that if there is an attachment, the default behavior is less than ideal.
For example, if an attachment is pdf, I can't get it to open up acroread or xpdf to view it. I have to save it and then open it in a viewer as a 2 or more steps.
Similarly, if there is an archive, zip, rar or others, I would like to bring up a viewer to look at it. Saving is only optional.
Any input ?
btw, I used to have problem with http link in the icedove, I did remember I have to modify a few things to get it to open up iceweasel ( if it is not open at that moment ) and open a new tab ( if it has already been open ). How primitive it is !

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98