And I am sorry Utu and kl522 - I did not mean to offend anyone. Probably the way I express myself in english sounds a bit strange. My personal apologies to both of you if you felt offended in any way. I certainly did not mean to
And I am sorry Utu and kl522 - I did not mean to offend anyone. Probably the way I express myself in english sounds a bit strange. My personal apologies to both of you if you felt offended in any way. I certainly did not mean to

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00