hi.
I'm trying to install OpenOffice.org 1.1b2 on knoppix, but install keeps failing, with no error.
any info on that?
hi.
I'm trying to install OpenOffice.org 1.1b2 on knoppix, but install keeps failing, with no error.
any info on that?
are you installing from experimental debian binarys or are you using official ones?
Try debian .deb if second..
I'm trying to install from the package found on OpenOffice.org web site.
(OOo_1.1beta2_IntelLinux.tar.gz or something like that....)
http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-ju...penoffice.org/
try using .deb binary from above url..
the easiest way it would be to add:
deb http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-ju...de/openoffice/ unstable main contrib
to /etc/apt/sources.list
run 'apt update' and then 'apt-get install openoffice.org1.1'
10x.
installing from a deb package seemed to do the trick.
now I'll just test to see if it really is working![]()

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter
$299.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00