-
Kpackage
Hi,
I really have to apologize for my bad bad english, because I'm french and it isn't that easy
to use "technical" english huhu .....
I've encountered a pretty problem with Kpackage (yeah I know I should use apt-get...) :
I can't uninstall packages ! When I try to unistall some packages, I always get the
same error message: "exec_failed: such (smthg) ...."
It would be nice if you could help me, because I'd like to uninstall some packages in order
to upgrade my system !
Thanks a lot for your help !
Similar Threads
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:07 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By Stryker87 in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 02:11 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By JLJR in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Pendrive High Speed Data Storage
$10.10

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95