-
Newbie here...
Hello. I'm a newbie from NC USA and I have some questions. I downloaded the knoppix 6.2.1 release 2010-01-31 and put it on a dvd. i would appreciate any replies to my questions.
How do I get it to stop talking? I don't want it talking everytime I mouse-over or click on something.
I used iceweasel 3.5.6 to try to connect to my wireless network. it says "connection established. you are now connected to dlinkwireless. But when I try to browse the internet I cannot. I get a page not found error.
Thanks for any help and I'm sure I'll have some more questions as I learn more about knoppix.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00