-
Newbie here...
Hello. I'm a newbie from NC USA and I have some questions. I downloaded the knoppix 6.2.1 release 2010-01-31 and put it on a dvd. i would appreciate any replies to my questions.
How do I get it to stop talking? I don't want it talking everytime I mouse-over or click on something.
I used iceweasel 3.5.6 to try to connect to my wireless network. it says "connection established. you are now connected to dlinkwireless. But when I try to browse the internet I cannot. I get a page not found error.
Thanks for any help and I'm sure I'll have some more questions as I learn more about knoppix.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1240v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$484.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 8GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$452.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99