-
The system's at home and I'm at work so I can't hit it right now, but I ran it from .. whatever ctrl-F1 is called.. that terminal.
If I remember right, I did it both while X was running and while it wasn't, and got the same results.
I'll try echoing $DISPLAY with x running next and see what I get. Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$45.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00