-
Lost Partition
I just started using Knoppix (love it so far) and have a question about partition recovery. I have a Windows drive that wouldn't recognize the OS, so I installed XP using another install disk. In doing so, I lost a FAT32 partition that had some data that I want to recover. I DLed Knoppix and created a Live DVD and started the laptop. I was able to find an old restore point but no the old partition. Where/How should I look for the partition?
Secondly, Knoppix is my first experience with Linux and I like it so far. Definitely considering switching at least on machine to have a diverse environment.
Thank you,
Brian
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67