What is the name of your ISO image?
The Knoppix 6.2 ISO I downloaded did not contain the installer program. Does anyone know which versions have the installer?
What is the name of your ISO image?
I can't tell what ISO image I downloaded, but uname -r shows that I have kernel version 2.6.31.6 I know I have Ice Weasel 3.5.5 but that may be the same for all of them. Should I just try downloading the ISO again and seeing if it has the installer?
I think you downloaded Knoppix 6.2.0 because it has kernel version 2.6.31. The latest Knoppix for free download is version 6.2.1 with kernel version 2.6.32. I would suggest that you download the newer version because there were some bug fixes.
The installer for installation on flash media is called flash-knoppix. If you want to install Knoppix on HDD you can use the progam 0wn. I never saw a Knoppix V 6.2 without any installer. If you open a root terminal you should be able to run one of the installer programs.
I sucessfully installed. Thank you for the help. I read the old information on the wiki and it said there was a knx command.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99