-
Manual install of Knoppix 6.2.1 ful disk to HDD
I printed out the manual instructions from 6/18 and just looked at the instructions currently shown (online). Both say to go to a command line and type: "knoppix-installer". Well, there is no such file. I even ran a find and looked around the disk myself. Kind of difficult getting the install started when the initialization program is missing.
To answer your question, yes, I have several technical reasons for doing a manual instead of automatic install. More than I am willing to go though in this blog.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00

Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vintage Commodore 1581 Disk Drive Powers Up Original Box
$375.00