-
Junior Member
registered user
DHCP ok but...
Hello!
My problem is weird : I got DHCP running ok, I can get connected to certain websites only, most of the web adress typed in the browser do not display anything (time out) although others load fast... I'm sure it's a knoppix problem.
When I run netcardconfig, DHCP is accepted. I tried to configue manually netcardconfig, same result.
I also tried to set mozilla on http 1.0 instead of 1.1 and uncheck "keep alive" but same result...
config: Toshiba laptop on knoppix 3.2 connected on internet through internet connection sharing on a windows XP box.
Thanks for your help!
tyio
Similar Threads
-
By jon267 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 10:45 PM
-
By syco in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 03:59 AM
-
By renaxgade in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:35 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:46 AM
-
By jabster in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 01:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Vacuum Power Cord 50 Ft 120V 3 Conductor Type A Plug Black Replacement Part
$75.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99