-
Junior Member
registered user
DHCP ok but...
Hello!
My problem is weird : I got DHCP running ok, I can get connected to certain websites only, most of the web adress typed in the browser do not display anything (time out) although others load fast... I'm sure it's a knoppix problem.
When I run netcardconfig, DHCP is accepted. I tried to configue manually netcardconfig, same result.
I also tried to set mozilla on http 1.0 instead of 1.1 and uncheck "keep alive" but same result...
config: Toshiba laptop on knoppix 3.2 connected on internet through internet connection sharing on a windows XP box.
Thanks for your help!
tyio
Similar Threads
-
By jon267 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 10:45 PM
-
By syco in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 03:59 AM
-
By renaxgade in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:35 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:46 AM
-
By jabster in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2003, 01:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple IIe Computer A2S2064 (Powers On Untested For Parts/repair)
$249.99

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99

Vintage apple clock and time card 1984 timemaster 11 H.O. Never tested
$79.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Vintage Apple Controller Card 820-0427-A Printed Circuit Board PCB Assembly
$47.50

Apple lle Computer Vintage Computer Model A2S2004 untested/no bottom feet
$125.00

Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99