-
Restore Partition, ASUS, msconfig,
Hi guys
New to the world of Linux.
Managed to get the machine to boot up with it in teh CD drive - All good 
Have got access to Hard Drive, backed up all data - Extra good 
Q1 - I think I know what's wrong, or at least where to go to test some ideas but it means editing the XPPro msconfig but as it stalls at teh startup logo I can't get into it. Is there another way of editing msconfig?
Q2 - I don't have 'the' XP discs as this came with 2 Recovery CD's and a Recovery partition. The CD's get to "Recovering now..." and then nothing happens. Thoughts?
Q2a - How do you use the recovery partition - what do you tell to run etc??? (I can get psuedo MSD prompt via the Recovery discs)
Q3 - doh, forgot what else I was going to ask???? It'll come back to me...maybe.....
Cheers
Seth
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00